Responsible for processing your data
The data controller is
C.P. CAMPOMAR, Avda. de Villamartín, 12 – House 4, 03189 Orihuela Costa, Alicante
- You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Sunday from 09:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
For what purpose do we process your data?
- Manage and develop registration on the WEB/APP/BLOG. The registration will involve the creation of profiles of the user's navigation on the WEB/APP/BLOG. Said profiling consists of the use of the personal data of the client and the information of his navigation such as the products seen or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB/APP/BLOG visited, the location to evaluate his preferences and/or personal interests in order to offer you the contents of the WEB/APP/BLOG, the offers, services and products appropriate to your profile.
- Manage and develop the online purchase. We use the customer's personal information to process and deliver your order, and to inform you by email and/or SMS of the status of your order.
- Respond to queries, doubts raised or any request made by the user on the WEB/APP/BLOG of
Bionobo, in any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Send offers, promotions, gifts, raffles and news of value through mail, app, by post, telephone and/or SMS, with prior consent and unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent. These communications will be made by
Bionobo®, and will be related to its products and services, or by its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached an agreement. Sending this information will involve the creation of user profiles, which consists of using personal data, the history of their purchases, if applicable, as well as browsing information on the WEB/APP/BLOG to evaluate certain aspects.
- Manage the alert service for when a certain product is available on the WEB/APP/BLOG.
- Compliance with legally established obligations
The content of the communications, as well as the products or services will be personalized according to the interests of the client. You can manage communications from the "Communication" section in My account.
What type of information do we collect?
All the personal data collected by
– Purchases or other web services
– Referral program
How long do we keep your data?
The data related to payments and invoicing will be kept for the periods established in the corresponding regulations on economic/accounting and tax matters.
What legitimizes us to process your data?
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the sales contract. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that is necessary for its execution. If you do not provide us with this information, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, if it has been provided:
– Registration management on the WEB/APP/BLOG
– Management of the subscription to our newsletter, the sending of the contact form, any type of query through the available means or the sending of your CV. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the consent of the interested party who voluntarily subscribes.
– Management of the product availability alert service on the WEB/APP/BLOG.
– Response to the exercise of ARCO rights, queries and claims by the interested party.
– Management of sending information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the sales contract entered into between him and
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of
– The creation of profiles by browsing the WEB/APP/BLOG by a registered user, as well as all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The creation of profiles to send information about exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– The sending of satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by the clients of
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our WEB/APP/BLOG remains secure, as well as to help
To which recipients can we communicate the data?
Public Administrations and Organizations when required by tax, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
Your data will be communicated in the cases in which it is necessary for the fulfillment of the established contractual relationship and in the cases provided by law. International data transfers to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union, are not envisaged.
How do you protect
Bionobo personal data?
The WEB/APP/BLOG uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing their confidentiality. . To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that
Additionally, any transaction made through the WEB/APP is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address email@example.com:
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether
|Right of rectification||You have the right to request that
|Right to erasure/right to be forgotten||You can request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.|
|Right of limitation||You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.|
|Right of portability||You have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge when the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.|
|Right to object|| You can object to personal data being processed based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by
|Right to file a claim||You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.|
To process the request, we may ask you to prove your identity.
Last revision: March 25, 2022.