Responsible for the processing of your data
The data controller is Bionobo® (By Follow The Plants) – NIF: ESN0020179H Bionobo® contact details are as follows:
CP CAMPOMAR, Avda. de Villamartín, 12 – House 4, 03189 Orihuela Costa, Alicante
- You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Sunday from 09:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
For what purpose do we process your data?
At Bionobo® we will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), manually and/or automatically with the following purposes:
- Manage and develop the registration on the WEB/APP/BLOG. Registration will involve the creation of user browsing profiles on the WEB/APP/BLOG. Said profiling consists of the use of the client's personal data and browsing information such as the products viewed or added to the cart, the sections of the WEB/APP/BLOG visited, the location to evaluate their preferences and/or personal interests with the aim of offering you the contents of the WEB/APP/BLOG, the offers, the services and the products appropriate to your profile.
- Manage and develop online shopping. We use the customer's personal information to process and deliver your order, and to inform you by email and/or SMS of the status of your order.
- Respond to queries, doubts raised or any request that is made by the user on the Bionobo WEB/APP/BLOG, in any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Send offers, promotions, gifts, sweepstakes and news of value by mail, app, post, telephone and/or SMS, with prior consent and unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes their consent. These communications will be made by Bionobo®, and will be related to its products and services, or by its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached an agreement. The sending of this information will imply the elaboration of user profiles that consists of using the personal data, the history of their purchases if applicable, as well as the navigation information on the WEB/APP/BLOG to evaluate certain aspects.
- Manage the alert service for when a certain product is available on the WEB/APP/BLOG.
- Comply with legally established obligations
The content of the communications will be personalized, as well as the products or services based on the interests of the client. You can manage communications from the "Communication" section in My account.
What kind of information do we collect?
Bionobo® can collect on its WEB/APP/BLOG page, the following personal information from users through the corresponding forms: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or account number (provided by the customer in case of return) when the user visits the WEB/APP/BLOG, registers, places an online order, contacts Bionobo®, subscribe to the blog, ask us questions and/or participate in promotions or raffles.
In addition, Bionobo® collects all the information related to your browsing on the WEB/APP/BLOG and your interaction with the brand.
All the personal data that Bionobo® collects comes from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that can be provided to us by friends or relatives:
– Shopping or other web services
- Referral program
How long do we keep your data?
Bionobo® will keep your data for the duration of the established contractual/commercial relationship and there is a mutual interest, and subsequently, during the legally established deadlines for the resolution of possible responsibilities derived from it. In case of requesting the deletion of your data, these will be eliminated with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
The data related to payments and invoicing will be kept during the periods established in the corresponding regulations on economic/accounting and tax matters.
What legitimizes us to process your data?
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the purchase contract. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that is necessary for its execution. If you do not provide us with this information, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of Bionobo® in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the interested party, if it has been provided:
– Management of registration on the WEB/APP/BLOG
– Management of the subscription to our newsletter, the sending of the contact form, any type of query through the available means or the sending of your curriculum. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the consent of the interested party who voluntarily subscribes.
– Management of the product availability alert service on the WEB/APP/BLOG.
– Response to the exercise of ARCO rights, queries and claims by the interested party.
– Management of sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the contract of sale entered into between the interested party and Bionobo®.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of Bionobo®:
– The preparation of profiles by browsing the WEB/APP/BLOG by a user registered therein, as well as by all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The preparation of profiles to send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– The sending of satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by Bionobo® customers to request their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists in being able to guarantee that our WEB/APP/BLOG remains secure, as well as to help Bionobo® to understand the needs, expectations and the level of satisfaction of the users and, therefore, to improve the services, products and marks. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
To which recipients can we communicate the data?
Bionobo® does not sell customer data to third parties in any case. Your contact details will be transferred to companies and suppliers that provide services to Bionobo® (transport companies for shipping management, tax consultancies for tax treatment, banks and financial institutions for the collection of services offered, hosting companies for our servers and databases for the treatment of online communications and agencies for advertising purposes). All of them have regularized with us the access to this data for the purpose exclusively described here.
Administrations and Public Organizations when required by tax, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
Your data will be communicated in the cases in which it is necessary for the fulfillment of the established contractual relationship and in the cases provided by law. International transfers of data to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area are not foreseen, including countries that provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union.
How does Bionobo protect personal data?
The WEB/APP/BLOG uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing their confidentiality. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that Bionobo® obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls
Additionally, any transaction made through the WEB/APP is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
Bionobo® declares that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
The following rights correspond to you that can be exercised through the email address email@example.com:
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Bionobo® is processing personal data that concerns you or not, as well as to access the personal data that Bionobo® has about you.|
|Right of rectification||You have the right to request that Bionobo® rectify personal data when it is inaccurate or to complete it when it is incomplete.|
|Right to erasure/right to be forgotten||You can request that the personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.|
|Right of limitation||You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.|
|Right of portability||You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when the processing is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.|
|Opposition right||You can oppose that personal data is subject to processing based on public or legitimate interest pursued by Bionobo®, including profiling. In such a case, Bionobo® will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.|
|Right to file a claim||You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.|
To process the request, we may ask you to prove your identity.
Last revision: March 25, 2022.